Jet Peel Water Oxygen Machine
The jet peel water oxygen machine turns aseptic saline solutions into 5um-200um tiny drops using a high pressure airflow, which are then sprayed on the skin at a speed of 200m/s through the use of a water jet in order to facilitate a deep skin cleansing. If replacing the aseptic saline solution with a nutrient solution with different functions, the nutrient solution is also applicable for deep skin penetration in a non-invasive manner. This equipment also gently removes cuticles and stimulates collagen protein regeneration in the skin, as well as enhances metabolism. It is applicable to all skin types.
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Reduce skin oils as well as promote water and oil balance to make skin healthier and more stable.
- Lighten pigmentation, such as senile plaques, sunburn.
- Weaken traumatic scars and scars left by acne
- Repair sunburned skin, including neck, shoulder, back, arms and legs.
Advantages of jet peel water oxygen machine
| Technology || Water jet peel Spray gun |
| Air-pressure Power || 0-4 bar |
| Max Output || 300 VA |
| Operation Control || Control panel |
| Handpieces || 4 Bar jet peel handpiece (3 pores): Spray gun |
| Electrical requirement || 100-240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz |
| Packing Size || 49×43×52 cm3 |
| Weight || 15 KG |
| Warranty || 1 Year / 12 Months |
Warnings- people who should not use this equipment
- The overall machine is light weight, small, and easy to move and place.
- Designed with 8 hydradermabrasion tips that can act on different locations on skin to make it softer and smoother.
- Each operating handle features a ergonomic comfortable to the human hand, facilitating usage.
- No need to use any powder, thus preventing any powder from being left behind or accidentally absorbed. This makes the process natural, safe and efficient.
- Pregnant women should avoid using it.
- If menstruating, please do not use the machine on the abdomen.
- Patients with heart disease, including patients with pacemakers.
- Patients with immune system abnormalities, such as patients with fever, infectious diseases, acute diseases.
- Patients with skin injuries or diseases, including skin abrasions, vascular rupture, skin inflammation, skin diseases etc.
- Patients with high blood pressure, asthma, cancer, varicose veins, and other serious diseases.