A CO2 laser is a high energy fractional laser that emits specific wavelength laser beams to penetrate the epidermis and dermis, causing microscopic thermal damage to destroy diseased cells. CO2 lasers can stimulate the growth of collagen, aiding in the development of younger, smoother skin to replace the damaged skin.
CO2 lasers are exfoliative lasers combined with a dot matrix technique that spreads the laser beams into thousands of tiny shafts of light. Each light beam penetrates into the deep layers of skin and only produce microscopic damage that only affects targeted areas of pigment. Tissues recover quickly from the minimal damage. Therefore, CO2 lasers are more effective and safer than ablative carbon dioxide lasers and cause less complications during treatment.
1. Factional CO2 laser treatment is less invasive than dermabrasion or chemical peels,patients can recover within three to four weeks.
2. Precise treatment only affects tiny area.
3. Capable of treating deep wrinkles.
4. Low cost of consumables.
1. Remove wrinkle and reduce sagging skin.
2. Treat abnormal pigmentation.
3. Remove red spots on the skin, alleviate telangiectasia
4. Remove sunburn, chloasma, brown spots, etc.
5. Decrease skin roughness, shrink large pores.
6. Gets rid of scarring, including acne scars, burn scars, and surgical scars.
7. Treat seborrheic keratosis and sebaceous hyperplasia.
8. Reduce vaginal inflammation and vaginal relaxation.