HIFU or high intensity focused ultrasound is type of energy directed to treat the tissues of the superficial musculoaponeurotic system without cutting open the epidermis. The temperatures of the focal point can rise to 60℃-75℃ causing cellular damage and stimulating the production of new viscoelastic collagen and elastin to tighten the skin.
Due to HIFU only affecting specific tissues of the deep dermis, it will not damage the epidermis and adjacent tissues. HIFU is suitable for treating mild and moderate degrees of skin laxity. Typical patients are mainly people over age 30.
1. The patient may feel slight tingling during treatment, but without bleeding.
2. The treatment may cause slightly skin redness or skin swelling, but it will subside within hours.
3. The whole course of treatment can be finished in several months without any surgical risk.
1. Reduce wrinkles, tighten skin
2. Reduce the effects of skin aging，increase skin elasticity
3. Skin whitening and skin rejuvenation