RF(radio frequency) is an electromagnetic wave that changes over 10,000 times per second. RF in different electromagnetic wave bands results in different levels of stimulation to the patient’s skin. It uses radio frequencies to heat the tissue and stimulate the creation of collagen and elastin to induce the tissue to rejuvenate the skin.
RF works in low frequency at a non-ablation energy level. It can homogeneously heat the tissue from inside meanwhile keeping the epidermis safe. For example, 1-10MHZ RF signal can penetrate the tissue to heat the collagen fibers in the dermis to 55℃-65℃. Absorption of the heat shrinks the collagen fibers, tightens the loose skin and makes it look younger and healthier. 13.56MHZ RF signal can be easily absorbed by hemoglobin and break them down, so it is commonly used for treating couperose skin.
1. The patients may feel different degrees of pain, witness skin redness or skin swelling during the treatment, but without bleeding. Both the treatment time and recovery period is short.
2. The RF device is easy to operate and a cooling system is not necessary.
1. Tighten skin, reduce wrinkles.
2. Through cause apoptosis and fat breakdown to help the patient get rid of fat
3. Promote wound healing
4. Shrink large pore, decrease skin roughness
5. Skin whitening, pigmentation reducing